Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to match clothes/colors?

i amm a guy and i don.t meann to sound like some exotic rich boy but i can afford some %26#039;expensive clothes%26#039;. the only problem is i have no idea how to %26#039;match%26#039; them. i went to my school prom and i asked my 17 year old sister and 15 year old girlfriend (they%26#039;re friends...i think?) to come with me to get something. we were in dublin at the time and went to grafton street. she picked something for me...when i put it on i was amazed. it looked really good. It was a pair of dress pants. a waistcoat. white shirt and a black tie.





Help me to be able to match my clothes and colors
How to match clothes/colors?
is there Hollister in London





well if there is





there site if u pick a tee or something u like





will make an outfit for you on the side :]

No comments:

Post a Comment